Area Manager Eastern Europe
You develop action plans in close collaboration within retail team to drive key performance indicators, address and resolve challenging operational areas and capitalize on trends. You will support the store managers to ensure healthy stock levels and efficient and effective shop staffing. Last but not least, you initiate and promote local B2B activities to raise brand awareness and drive direct sales.
- The ideal person is someone who thrives on making a difference, adding value and exceeding Sales Budgets and KPIs through people management and development.
- We need someone who is able to drive sales throughout the region and deliver the Rituals brand in-store standards with a focus on customer excellence.
- You will be a commercial leader who is passionate about driving and motivating your teams to deliver continued success. If you are a hands on leader with the ability to act and operate on your own initiative, then you’ll love working for us.
- You will have a strong commercial background (2 - 5 years of relevant retail experience) and a proven track record of successfully managing high turnover areas.
- Strong experience managing KPIs and the compliance of your stores.
- An inspirational leader who builds relationships and communicates well, across all departments with key stakeholders.
- Multiple years of experience coaching and developing Store Managers in the retail/service industry.
- Able to work in an agile environment to successfully multi-task and react to change quickly.
- Strong and authentic communication and sales skills.
- Flexibility in working arrangements and work related travel.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Fluent Polish & English (writing&speaking)